Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Challenges and mystery

Embarking on a journey with a handset that has a stuffed camera and, after only a year, seems to be on its last legs. How on earth will I blog without a camera?
Anyway, its now dark at Oliver Tambo International and we're about to board the Airbus.
This is the last time for a month that I'll be wearing just a t-shirt.
Tomorrow I'm looking forward to Turkish coffee... also to facial structures, hair and bodies derived from moulds I've not previously set my eyes upon. And deliciously exotic ones, relatively speaking of course, at that.
Now seated on the plane, even the music playing in the backgrounds hints at the mystery and history that I imagine will imbibe the conjunction of the two continents in Istanbul.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

turkish coffee is the best....im jealous