Thursday, March 01, 2012

Dark

Lying on my futon in the shadows of the largish, quiet room where I keep most of my books.
I only come here for solace.
It's been a hard, challenging day, I've taken flack.
It's cooler here, soothing.
I've hoovered a house that didn't need hoovering. I've done dishes that didn't need washing. I think it's called managing my micro environment, at least I have control over that.
But I feel better.
On autopilot I was able to realize the depth of my negativity.
I was able to see my challenges and to know that every single one of them was an opportunity.

Affirmation: As of this moment I make a fundamental commitment from the deepest place within me that I'll no longer stand for mediocrity, and I dedicate myself to living the life I was destined to live. My best life

No comments: