Sunday, March 27, 2011

Alter ego

My alter ego's recently stuck his head up, after I'd smugly, foolishly thought I'd sunk him forever. He's my other half. My dark half. What possibly convinced me that I could murder my twin and not only get away with it, but that I could carry on living happily ever after. It's not that I hate him. No, it's that I love him...too much. Way to much. To the point of being sucked in am losing my life and my sanity. Instead u chose to run, to hide, and to suppress. For four years I've tried to hide in a mountain village far from the world as I knew it.
What's the lesson in this? It's that you can run but you can't hide. Everywhere you go you take your head with you.
So what does that leave me with? Cut it off I say...cut my head off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I call mine my shoadow, always there, always lurking...just waiting for the right moment to consume me...

chin up