Thursday, April 16, 2009

Breakfast at Tiffanys

Not a chance! I'm having a late afternoon breakfast at Millys on the N4; my favourite meal of the day...or night. Even before my eggs, bacon and 'boerewors' were down the hatch so-to-speak, I'd watched the sun set into the honeycomb hills behind the trout dam. Despite being warm, it's been a wintery-looking bleached-out day.

There's a suit-and-tied chap sitting on the deck outside, he's definitely not from around here. I'm watching him visibly relax and sink down into his chair with the setting of the sun. I'm glad I'm not him going back to his world...that I'm right here wham bam in my world, and perfectly content to be here.

And now to Seattle for a quick cafe mocha before heading home. (I'm wondering if Reinhardt will be getting me there afterall? Ha-ha!)

No comments: