Saturday, July 12, 2008

Andrew October: Three Rainbows guided me home ... Greatness Shines!

From my friend and journalist Andrew October in Cape Town this morning:
 
While thousands in Cape Town have been left destitute with the floods that have ravaged the Cape Flats and province, I have been fortunate in having been blessed with the beautiful aspects of the wet seasonal weather. Yesterday I was treated to a three-rainbow treat on my way home from the office. Kinda reminded me of the beauty that I have in recent months taken for granted. This is an appreciation and celebration of life ... and the wonder of Sony Ericsson Cyber-Shot technology ;-) (C902 five megapixel cellphone camera). This image was captured from my office window.

Greetings, much love and never forget... Greatness comes from within!

Andy
____________________________________

Andy October -
wirelessmonkey@gmail.com

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same." - Nelson Mandela

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: