Friday, October 02, 2009

Beautiful Minds

To write here that between my last blog entry and this one I have barely kept my head above water would not be an exaggeration. In fact, on at least two occasions, I sank so deep and went without air for so long, that I thought I was tickets. Only now do I fully understand that in the twlight of no sleep and exceptionally high stress levels it's easy for one's mind to begin bending, then to unhinge. However, this is not to complain - I'm exactly where I should be, where I want to be in my life; I made all my choices consciously - but to apologise to the followers of this blog for my silence. From the correspondence I've thus far experienced, I at least know they are caring, patient human beings...all with beautiful minds. Thank you for your patience.

No comments: