Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Breakup of the old

Kaapsehoop: the sun's heading towards setting, I'm experiencing a strange combination of mellowness and anxiety at the intrinsic changes taking place in the very roots and within the very foundations of my life, of my existence.
I'm lying on the bed in the old forester's house reading, and pushing my fingers into my own rawness and tenderness, into my own pain.

"A significant portion of the earth's population will soon recognize, if they haven't already done so, that humanity is now faced with a stark choice: Evolve or die. A still relatively small but rapidly growing percentage of humanity is already experiencing within themselves the breakup of the old egoic mind patterns and the emergence of a new dimension of consciousness." - Eckhart Tolle in A New Earth

No comments: